Subrogation Adjuster – Small Balance Claims
BLOOMINGTON, IL | FULL-TIME | IN - OFFICE | SALARY
Are you ready to have a professional career in the subrogation industry at a company that strives to be the premier receivable assets management company? Join us at Wilber & Associates. Support our client-partners by sharing in a culture of unity based on communication and shared purpose.
Our experienced staff consistently delivers high-performance results by being a community of professionals who enjoy and take satisfaction in our work.
Compensation: Experienced Subrogation Adjusters (those with at least 2 years of working an inventory of subrogation claims) earn annual salaries of up to $60,000 which includes commissions; many will make more. Full benefit package is included.
As a Subrogation Adjuster, you will:
- Be responsible for investigations, adjustments, negotiations of subrogation claims against adverse insurance carriers, while meeting individual and team production goals
- Perform skip tracing and other investigative work, as needed
- Prepare subrogation demands per department guidelines
- Research state laws to support and resolve claim, using proper procedures.
- Contact responsible parties to negotiate a settlement on behalf of the client.
Here at Wilber, we:
- Provide client-partners with an excellent net return through continuously improved recovery management services.
- Foster a community where team members provide excellent service to client-partners.
- Strive to hand complaints up and compliments around and down, encouraging an environment of trust and professionalism.
- Offer company activities that include quarterly off-site events, contests, and special events.
- Are a family of team members that believe in doing the right thing for each other and the world around us.
You are Qualified if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in the insurance industry, particularly subrogation.
- Have a least one year directly working subrogation collection claims.
- Have, or working on, one or more of these professional insurance designations: CPCU, AIC, AIS, AINS, or CSRP.
- Are self-driven with proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Possess a competitive nature and positive attitude.
- Are a proven negotiator and able to think outside of the box.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Have computer skills such as typing, learning new software, general internet navigation.
- Telecommute opportunities considered for qualified candidates.
To learn more about us and what we do, visit: wilbergroup.com/about