You Could Receive an Offer After 1 Phone Call!
"Great Place to Work" Certified
Position Type: Full Time Experience: Entry Level
Relevant Experience: Communication, office experience, teamwork skills, customer service
Pay: $35,000 to $56,000 annually including commissions (No Commission Cap!)
Our Insurance Recovery Team is looking to fill a Collections Representative position in our Bloomington, IL office. This position does not require prior insurance knowledge/experience - we will train you on everything you need to know!
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision, & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- And much more!
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. Join one of the nation's top and most innovative Subrogation Recovery Law Firms!
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
Take Away Experiences:
- Make outbound calls to customers/debtors informing of claim filed against them
- Receive and transfer inbound calls
- Accurately obtain payments via card and ACH (electronic check payment)
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans to recover assets for clients
- Update/validate contact information
- Successfully notate files of conversations had and payments received
- Provide clarity on filed claims and answer any inquiries from customers
- Update and review all accounts to keep records of payments up to date
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong organization skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to deescalate conflict
- Willing to learn new computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Phone etiquette
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Professional and friendly behavior
- Customer service or sales experience is appreciated