Paid Internship → Paid training → Grow your Career!
Are you a student looking for office experience? Whether you are looking to gain seasonal experience, or a lifelong career Wilber is a great company for you to learn office and insurance industry skills! We pride ourselves on being great at what we do and have developed a work culture that inspires innovation and pushing boundaries, as well as having an excellent training program and will teach you everything you need to know. This position does not require insurance knowledge or previous experience in an office.
Our Mission at Wilber is to partner with clients to provide them an excellent net return. Each day we believe in valuing hard work, integrity, and Wilber’s commitment to excellence. We are searching for ideal team players who want to grow their career and learn new skills! This 12-week internship is a full time in office entry level position. You will be a part of a team that supports our clients by investigating claim data and files. Opportunity for continued employment available after the 12-week internship program. This position does require some phone usage.
- Analyze claims documentation in paperless environment
- Follow Wilber Procedure and Guidelines
- Engage in meetings in a professional environment
- Assist in building client relations with some of the insurance industry's biggest names
- Determine analyze, and improve company's strategic goals utilizing databases and reports
- Utilize formal business communications while interacting with clients
- Convey relevant claims information via phone to clients and claimants
- Opportunity to implement enterprise innovations
- Come to work with a positive attitude
- Communicate any issues or ideas up to your leader
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptability and desire to learn
- Effective communication skills
- Work well with a team
- Comfortable working in a computer-based role
- Enjoy a fun work environment and develop professional connections
Perks and Benefits of working for Wilber
- Free coffee, quarterly work parties on company time, and an amazing group of people to work with.
- Work for a well-respected company and with multiple top 100 insurers in the nation
- Full Time schedule, with flexible scheduling to work around your needs
- Get involved in in-office and offsite FUN and volunteer events within the community
- Ability to turn an internship into a full-time career upon director’s approval, with benefits.
- Form professional connections that can mentor you upon request.
- Be a part of a community of professionals, and a dynamic team environment
- Part of Wilber’s mission statement is to further team members professional development
An Award-Winning Business
- Great Place to Work Certified for 3 years running
- McClean County Chamber of Commerce Large business excellence recipient
- Best Places to work in Debt Collections
Check out our social media and see how great working at Wilber is!