Part Time - Operations Coordinator
NORMAL, IL | FULL-TIME | $14.40 / HOUR | FUN
This position does not require prior insurance knowledge/experience. More information at https://wilbergroup.com/about/. We want YOU to come join one of the nation's leading and most innovative Subrogation Recovery Law Firms. Wilber is the largest subrogation only law firm in the USA. Our mission is to service top insurers with excellence, while providing a great growth opportunity to teachable individuals within the community.
Oh yeah - that scary Subrogation Word - a fancy word for insurance collections.
What's in it for you?
- Share in on the company success when you receive a monthly profit share bonus amount.
- Each unit has a contest budget for FUN and Engagement.
- Enjoy your environment - Our culture promotes a gossip free environment, and a place where problems are handed to leaders, and compliments are handed out all around.
- Your ideas and contributions have value and can help our company grow.
- Opportunity to grow. You will leave our company with more knowledge and skill than when you arrived.
Do any of these describe YOU?
- The Supporter: You have to love to work with a team to support other units.
- Perfectionist Tendencies? Quality + Quantity = SUCCESS
- The Analyzer: You have to love details. We will teach you to review documents to extract information critical to providing the best return for our clients.
- The People Person: We are building a community of professionals that take care of each other and the world around us. You are energetic, friendly, and ready to WIN for Wilber with your team.
- The Idea Guy: Improving the work, while doing the work IS THE WORK. Bring us your ideas, and watch them get implemented across the company.
- Stared at a screen your whole life? Come with basic typing and computer skills and we will take it from there.
Who are YOU?
- Student who can work 15-29 hours/week
- Stay at home parent who can work 15-29/week
- Full time team member looking for a work home
Your work has IMPACT:
- Support the collection efforts of the firm through various admin tasks.
- Review and analyze insurance principles and apply them to each case
- Work with a team to meet client specific and department goals
- Cross train as much as you like to become a utility player and earn promotional opportunity
- High School diploma or GED required
Check us out at wilberjobs.com!