Litigation Manager- Full time
Are you a natural leader looking to join a fun, fast growing company? Are you looking to further your experience and education in the subrogation industry? Wilber is excited to announce we are looking to add a litigation manager to join our team!
|Type: Associate level | Preferred Education: BA Degree or Paralegal certification | Courses Preferred: paralegal, criminal justice, law
| Pay: $28,080- $33,280 + monthly success share bonus ($200 average)
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental) along with 401(k) opportunity and PTO .
Some duties may include:
- Makes decisions about suit filings on behalf of our clients.
- Adhering to client requirements and internal work standards.
- Works with clients and forwarding attorneys to file suit, through to judgment.
- Acts as an intermediary between clients, insureds, and attorneys to ensure successful filing.
- Answers client/attorney questions.
- Clerical duties may include processing affidavits and sending letters.
- Prompt review of settlement offers in accordance with client and internal work standards.
- Responsible for keeping excellent notes in case files.
- Must be able to manage own workload and organize based on company priorities.
- Excellent communication with unit supervisor and director is required.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Enjoy providing excellent service to clients and attorneys
- Have an eye for detail and understand that both quality and quantity matters.
- Enjoy high volume clerical and phone work.
- Have a will and drive to succeed.
- Enjoy innovation and can provide solutions to difficult problems.
- Are comfortable with computers and can type.
Culture is important to us. You will fit in at Wilber if you:
- Enjoy working as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Like high communication, both at a company level and a unit level
- Love to learn and can receive constructive feedback well.
- Want to be a part of an environment where everyone has a shared purpose and wants to Win for the company.
- You want to come to work to see friends and colleagues, without drama.