Auto Arbitration Writer (Remote Only)
REMOTE | CONTRACTOR-1099 | $30/WRITTEN ARB| NEW
This position requires specialized work in filing inter-company arbitration with Arbitration Forums- Total Recovery Solutions (TRS). Candidates must have recent experience filing respondent and/or applicant inter-company arbitration for auto claims and have a proven understanding of the rules of Arbitration Forums and TRS.
- Primary duty will be writing respondent arbitrations; may also be required to write some applicant arbitrations
- Responsible for preparing outstanding contentions and evidence to submit to Arbitration Forums- TRS.
- Willingness to meet/exceed the daily/weekly arbitration quota
- 2 years minimum working as an arbitration writer using Arbitration Forums using TRS.
- Ability to work independently and use intuitive decision making
- Able to handle urgent and sometimes difficult claims
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and versed in using PDF
- Ability and willingness to handle arbitration cases of increasing complexity and severity
- Provide 3 samples of your TRS respondent and/or applicant arbitration contentions, with decisions, written within the last 12 months.
- Hardware and software provided by Wilber, along with paid training on how to access file documentation to write arbitrations.
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to become a salaried employee based on exceptional performance.
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. Join one of the nation's top and most innovative Subrogation Recovery Law Firms!